Facilities Of PRIA School
FOLLOWING FACILITIES INFRASTRUCTURE WAS MADE AVAILABLE
FOR THE WELFARE OF OUR STUDENTS
- Separate basement and potable drinking water facilities are provided on each floors.
- Area near to the wall of Inox colony and back side of PRIA office was in raw condition which is now developed and children park with swings, slides, sea-saw and other playing equipments was built up on the same for the healthy development of students.
- For the physical fitness and physical education of our students, we have a provided leveled ground, and all the equipments required for indoor and outdoor games like, volleyball, hockey, chess carom, badminton, cricket, lezim. Hence the output is excellent.
- For the excursion and to enhance the knowledge of students through slide show, we ha purchased projector with big size screen.
- Proper sitting arrangement is provided for our students.
- In office, Library, sport room separate computer and inverter system is there to maintain the fees, books and sports records.
- As number of students are increasing day by day there was immediate requirement of specious computer lab to conduct the practical along with theory, therefore the Committee provided spacious well-equipped lab so that each student get benefit to use the PC.
- After 2001 spacious library room was allotted which can accommodate more than 60 students at a time in the library period to read books or note down from reference books.
- Our school aims at stress free education, so in 2001 there was special room for music, but it was not possible to accommodate more that 20 students, hence in 2006 committee provided a music room where the students can refresh their mind with music in music period. Every year 10 to 12 students appear for visarat exams and come out with first class and distinction.
- Well equipped gym in provided to students from std VIII to std X.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW PHOTO GALLERY OF FACILITIES